What are “men’s issues”? Simply put, they are issues that are unique to men in our culture. Here are just a few of the “men’s issues” I’ve helped men address:
- The inability to connect deeply with others on an emotional level
- A desire to develop friendships with men
- A sense of being lost and disconnected, especially when approaching mid-life
- Challenges around saying difficult things that need to be communicated to bosses, coworkers, a spouse or children
- Sexual concerns, like confusion or discomfort around interests or desires, not wanting to always be the initiator, having a difficult time expressing wants to a partner, or a pornography (or other) addiction a man wants help surrendering.
- Confusion and conflict around an extra-marital affair